Face Masks and its proper use during COVID-19 Pandemic , The C DC and Johns Hopkins Medicine among other medical institutions recommends "universal wearing of face masks" as the first step to help stop the spread of COVID-19 Pandemic. To date face masks are most effective tool for fighting the pandemic, even more than the vaccine. Some people who have COVID-19 may experience mild symptoms or none at all, and they can spread the virus to others before they realize they have it. They may think they have allergies, a cold or the flu. - It’s initially hard to tell the difference between COVID-19 and the flu without a test. F ace masks help prevent the spread of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. C oronavirus is silent spreading within our communities during events that we attend without wearing face masks risking ou. During these events we speak to each other , shake hands, share utensils, hug each other, sing, cough or even snee...
I embarked on establishing the Innovative Garden in Maai Mahiu (of Naivasha Nakuru County) since the place has limited rainfall. I finished setting up and planted on 30th September 2022. By 30th October 2022, I had harvested 3 times the spinach free from fertilizers. Contact me for business in setting up your Innovation Garden Top view of the Innovative Garden The garden had also pumpkin (Malenge) and Kunde The garden had also pumpkin (Malenge) and Kunde The transplanting of Kale (Sukuma Wiki) into the sacks The transplanting of Kale (Sukuma Wiki) into the sacks I had nursery of Kale (Sukuma Wiki) This was the harvested spinach This was my third harvest of Spinach The top view of the garden The top view of the garden The growth was slow but sure I enclosed the garden with chicken wire after planting The final product was good The final product was good The final product was good The process was repetitive but enjoyable I continued setting up the garden The finished product is good...
The beginning is here
ReplyDelete